Chrissy is Counsellor and Operations Manager (Carlton Branch) at the Vital Health and Wellbeing Centre. She is currently completing her fourth year of psychology at Monash University. Chrissy has worked extensively in the health system for 10 years in both public and private hospitals, community services and medical centres. She is also a part-time Online Academic for Endeavour College of Natural Health, teaching bioscience and social science subjects to undergraduate students.
Chrissy has a keen interest in research, in particular psycho-social aspects of cancer, disability and mindfulness. She has been an assistant on a number of research projects.
Chrissy is also the Founder of the not-for-profit organisation, See Through My Eyes, which supports people who are vision impaired or blind in achieving their education and career goals.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Health Information Management), University of Sydney.
- Graduate Diploma of Clinical Trials Research, Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney.
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology, Central Quensland University
- Diploma of Counselling, Australian College of Professional Counselling
- Mindfulness Awareness practices 1/2, Intensive Practices Program, Mindful Awareness Research Centre, University of Los Angeles, California (UCLA)
Areas of Specialisation:
Grief and Loss
- Health Information Management